Ruggy

Wanted: 4x100 Hubcentric Spacers

As per the title, I'm in need of a pair of 4x100 Hubcentric spacers including bolts/fixings. As cheap as possible!

Thanks

Doh, should have out the size in the ad!

I'm looking for at least 10mm/15mm, I've got some 16"" BBS wheels that won't clear the spring perches on the rear coilovers as they're et45. So looking to space out at least 10mm to bring them out to standard offset, if not a little further.

Cheers for the offer though Jeff

what's the centre bore size of your BBS wheels? I may have a pair of 10mm spacers that I had made to fit my Borbet Cs, but they were designed to remove the need for using spiggot rings as well... The centre bore of the spacer is perfect for VW, but it's the bit that fits into the wheel that may not fit...

If the centre bore of the wheels is 73 mm I have got universal brand new hubcentric wolfrace spacers.You will have to use spigot rings to fit them perfectly...No bolts unfortunately.price is 20 per set of 2.they are 15mm.I think that I still have also set of 20mm.have to check if interested.+postage of course...cheers.

what's the centre bore size of your BBS wheels? I may have a pair of 10mm spacers that I had made to fit my Borbet Cs, but they were designed to remove the need for using spiggot rings as well... The centre bore of the spacer is perfect for VW, but it's the bit that fits into the wheel that may not fit...

The wheels bolt straight up to the hub, perfect fit with no spigot rings needed.

That's one of the strange things, I'd have thought that with the offset being wrong for VW 4x100 cars, the cntre bore would also be wrong. But for whatever reason the centre bore is the correct VW size.