Alan h

Picking my corrado up in the morning

Can't wait off on the train in the morning to pick my blackberry vr6 corrado up tomorrow it's a good drive back aswell around 2 hours so will be a nice trip back up the m1 from Kettering area finally after nearly 5years getting back into a vr6 this time a corrado instead of a golf hopefully the smile will be back on my face every time I drive it like it use to be before in the golf the saying must be true once you have owned 1 you will be back again

I've had my rado for nearly 8 years and I still remember picking it up and my first drive in it. Hope you enjoy every moment like I did! Also hope you're going to put some pics of it up soon. Great colour choice by the way!

Car pick up days are amongst the very best days, enjoy it fella. These cars definitely get under your skin. I haven't driven one for a few months and got in the seat of a VR6 today and now am probably going to go back and get it tomorow!..funnily enough also a Blackberry!..enjoy your sunny Raddo Saturday

Thanks for the replies not the best start taking my 5year old with me on train and he has been ill looks like he has the sickness bug covered my jacket in it lucky for me so could be a very interesting trip but currently on train heading for Leicester then from there to kettering

Loved the drive back yesterday ended up driving it most of yesterday it feels so good to be back in a vr6 again and the recaro seats are proper comfy

No lucky the recaros didn't suffer from sick poor lad went to sleep all way home for the 2 hour drive he is well again now