FenderSi

URGENT! PCV Valve and pipes between inlet elbow and head needed.

Hi,

I don't know if anyone can help, but I need to get hold of the parts shown in the link below (PCV pipes). Sadly I have already paid for these parts from a forum member who has told me he sent them to me twice; I have still not recieved them or been given any proof of posting. My car is currently off the road due to this issue and I'm paying a lot for insurance and tax for nothing. If you have a spare or can find one in your parts then please do help me!! I am without transport and it's becoming a nightmare! Thanks in advance.

Simon.

Link: http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?79940-Air-recycling-pipe-problem-Can-it-be-deleted-replaced-or-repaired

have you tried angmering breakers? they are not far down the road from you? i know they had a couple of vr's in there, and not sure but maybe the bit of a golf vr might fit but i know they will be able to to tell you.

Not keen to try my suggestion from that thread? For the cost of two bits of hose you can forget about it. Certainly wouldn't let it keep me off the road! :shrug:

Wanted to keep it original and not muck things about. It's not running smoothly so I wanted to leave it standard for now. Part sourced and fitted thanks :D Now to find out why she's running so rough then stalling (overfuelling by the smell of it...)