Alan h

M895GTN my corrado anyone no the vehicle

Recently bought it as people will be aware I'm pretty sure it's been a known car as its got corrado club sticker in window plus rear plate holder so was a long shot to ask if anyone knows who may have previously owned it to try and find out what's been done to car in past and build a history up of the vehicle

Recently bought it as people will be aware I'm pretty sure it's been a known car as its got corrado club sticker in window plus rear plate holder so was a long shot to ask if anyone knows who may have previously owned it to try and find out what's been done to car in past and build a history up of the vehicle

Nice join date Alan..thats my birthday........March 13th... unfortunately not 2013 :tumbleweed:

A bit more info would be good.. jog folks memories and all that :thumbleft:

20130414_135709.jpg

That's the car as it sits now previous owner won the car from edition 38 show car raffle it has got German style plates full recaro electric interior grooved disks on front with green stuff pads standard exhaust does have an induction kit