djmac56

No longer needed car cover

Since selling the Corrado I have held onto my car cover for no good reason. It comes in a bag. It is silvered for UV protection and has cords for tying it to your alloys.

I'd like £10 quid for it, collected from Weybridge, Surrey. Any takers?

Interested buddy, any ideas what make it is?

---------- Post added at 8:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:31 PM ----------

Interested buddy, any ideas what make it is?

Hi Chaps, sorry for the delay - work has been hectic, then I cracked a tooth and had dental work done. I'm just back to the forum now! It is a Halfords one. It was £60 or £70 quid when I bought it, and is breathable. Wesley has first refusal if still interested as he posted first, but Alan I will post. However if you look on the Halfords website you will see basic car covers brand new for £36 (although not with the silvered finish). With postage mine might be £25, but it's not that much of a saving.

Hi Chaps, sorry for the delay - work has been hectic, then I cracked a tooth and had dental work done. I'm just back to the forum now! It is a Halfords one. It was £60 or £70 quid when I bought it, and is breathable. Wesley has first refusal if still interested as he posted first, but Alan I will post. However if you look on the Halfords website you will see basic car covers brand new for £36 (although not with the silvered finish). With postage mine might be £25, but it's not that much of a saving.

I'll take it buddy, please pm me a tel number and I'll arrange collection and payment, thanks Wes

I'll take it buddy, please pm me a tel number and I'll arrange collection and payment, thanks Wes

If things change I am still interested :)

Cheers Alan