holeinmk1

North west owners meet - 30/6/13, Haigh hall country park, Wigan.

Hello!

North west mini meet on sunday the 30th june from noon onwards,

At Haigh Hall Country Park, Copperas Lane, Wigan, WN2 1PE

All welcome

​Thanks.

Tom :-)

So far;

1.holeinmk1,

2.Jon_vr6

3.jonny_ash

4.rado_mc (in Bora lol)

5.VR6Pete

6.Ronko (+VR6OC members)

7.Chris smith

8.VR6dave

9.VWVW

10.BazVR6

11.Tom_rob_89

12.James

Edited by holeinmk1

I was thinking the same mate, im in mate...will get my thinking cap on for a place

if I'm not stuck on child duty i'd be interested, in the Bora mind as the rado ain't ready yet unfortunately.

Andy

Depends where mate, might extend this meet on other VR owners if your up for it from VR6OC? ;) want to get some local meets back up and running...

sounds good all welcome in whatever you got lol.

vr6pete-is vr6oc worth joining? been thinking about signing up for a while now.

I'd come probably. We had a meet about 1 year ago at the soccer dome in Trafford park, that worked out well.

I was thinking somewhere a bit more scenic to be honest, preferably incorporating a decent drive and a pub lol:thumbleft:. but we'll see how it pans when we have more numbers.

Tom

Yeah have to agree with something scenic, should get my car back 18th May so will be able to have a look around aswell

sounds good all welcome in whatever you got lol.

vr6pete-is vr6oc worth joining? been thinking about signing up for a while now.

I'd say so mate, but i would say that being club chairman :p We run regular shows/ and club organised events, have done for nearly 10 years now. Next event is rolling road day, then a welsh mountain road trip in September, then Brooklands in October :)

Entirely upto you mate, everyone these days are members of multiple clubs and forums that each offer something different that benefits you.

Pete

Pete-Well in that case yes you would lol! welsh mountain road trip(brecons?) sounds awesome, got family over that way so i know the roads are fantastic. I'll have a think on it.

Jon-whats happening 18th may? C out of storage?

Edited by holeinmk1

I was thinking somewhere a bit more scenic to be honest, preferably incorporating a decent drive and a pub lol:thumbleft:. but we'll see how it pans when we have more numbers.

Tom

Details here : http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?504781.post

200 miles over 2 days, with camping on the coast and finishing up going through the black mountain pass, the route details are in the above link on google maps.

Will be epic.

Pete-Well in that case yes you would lol! welsh mountain road trip(brecons?) sounds awesome, got family over that way so i know the roads are fantastic. I'll have a think on it.

Jon-whats happening 18th may? C out of storage?

Its back from stealth racing after its rebuild

added to the list!

I'm going to get the ball rolling with this and set a date. how does the weekend of the 29th of june sound, there are no U.K vw shows this weekends(always seems to be an issue this time of year lol). So if everyones happy we'll say then?

​Location to be arranged / agreed.

Ive got my car back now woo woo, so i might do a bit of scouting round for a place

I'm going to get the ball rolling with this and set a date. how does the weekend of the 29th of june sound

That weekend is good for me, preferably the Sunday! :)

Sunday 30th June is best for me as 29th June im out on the town. Still havnt seen/thought of anywhere to have it be good to have a drive out and a pub lunch after

ok date moved to the sunday 30th , it seems to be easier for everyone. I know what you mean Jon, struggling to think of anywhere myself. personally i'd say head over to skipton/colne way, its on the borders of the dales, theres some cracking drives and good pubs? one to think about.

​Tom

ok date moved to the sunday 30th , it seems to be easier for everyone. I know what you mean Jon, struggling to think of anywhere myself. personally i'd say head over to skipton/colne way, its on the borders of the dales, theres some cracking drives and good pubs? one to think about.

​Tom

Cool mate hopefully with the sun being out we might get more interest