holeinmk1

North west owners meet - 30/6/13, Haigh hall country park, Wigan.

yeah always a good thing. Sunny days always bring out the nice cars ha ha!

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Anyone know this location

Haigh Hall Country Park

Copperas Lane, Wigan WN2 1PE, England .

This is where the German Classic car show is going to be held this year. If its good enough for that any good for the north west meet as a location ?

I am up for a meet Sunday is a good day for me do we know we're yet I am a newbie to the corrado

I sort of know the area around there, the reservoirs north of there are very nice and some decnet drives, although it is a lot of smaller country roads around the reservoirs(thinking stonechips lol) definetly a contender though for me. what does everyone else think?

Welcome aboard Baz, your on the list! :)

Anyone know this location

Haigh Hall Country Park

Copperas Lane, Wigan WN2 1PE, England .

This is where the German Classic car show is going to be held this year. If its good enough for that any good for the north west meet as a location ?

i would be up for a meet here

Maybe meet at Haigh, then saunter over (country lane cruise style) to Rivington barn for a chip butty and a stare at the bikes ?

Sometimes the barrier is up at Haigh, so there could be a possibility of a few arty shots outside the hall.

Lots of options. Better check I'm not double booked already.

Edited by James.

yeah haigh hall is sounding like a plan, just looking into a decent pub nearish by. There's the yew tree but not sure if the car park will be big enough(suppose that depends how many are coming in the end). is everyone happy with a midday meet?

​Tom

There's a cafe at Haigh Hall for food etc if needed. Another thing to mention is that there's plenty of leafy open spaces and a playground for the kids as well.

My corrado is broken :( I'm out. may turn up in the golf... but its not the same.

You got a week to get it fixed. Plenty of time :)

Cheers mate, but moneys tight at the moment and the tax is due on it on the 30th :( I'm gonna see what i can do. if not will bring the golf(at least its a vr).

Cheers mate, but moneys tight at the moment and the tax is due on it on the 30th :( I'm gonna see what i can do. if not will bring the golf(at least its a vr).

No worries will be interesting to see a Golf VR too...This will probably be my last corrado meet as Iam thinking of selling up. It might even change my mind again after a long drive and a corrado meet.

I will have to miss out on this one as the F1 British GP is on

Watch it afterwards

Think it was for midday. I Better get the car ready for the road trip not driven her for 2 weeks now :)

I should be able to meet this - it'll do the Corrado good as it has been in hybernation too long!

Might pop over in the mk2

The more the merrier Andy, be good to see the Mk2 up close

I should be able to meet this - it'll do the Corrado good as it has been in hybernation too long!

Might even get Gareth out.....lol