holeinmk1

North west owners meet - 30/6/13, Haigh hall country park, Wigan.

I don't think I will make it as just come out of asda an hour go and someone has backed in to my car it must of been a 4x4 because the bumper is fine but bonnet and headlights and grill are in a mess fxxxxxk in *******s

I don't think I will make it as just come out of asda an hour go and someone has backed in to my car it must of been a 4x4 because the bumper is fine but bonnet and headlights and grill are in a mess fxxxxxk in *******s

Some bint who cant drive i guess, these people with 4x4s should be given extra lessons as they are a danger to everyone

Same thing happened to me when I took rado out in. Came back back bumper hanging off and arch dented in... No number left

Just spotted there's a vintage/retro fair on in the Hall on the day as well. So there really is something for everyone. There was some great stalls at the one last year. The local Ford Mexico owners club (six of them) even lined up outside for a brief photo shoot.

https://www.facebook.com/wiganvintagecraftfair

Weather wise, the BBC says 16deg and clear in the afternoon.

Edited by James.

I'm pre booked for this sadly but i'll keep my eyes out for the next one. Have a good day folks

I am hoping provided everything goes ok and people enjoy it that we can look to making this a fairly regularly thing. but lets see how it goes first etc.

weathers starting to brighten up will be getting the polish out later lol.

​Look forward to seeing those who are coming tomorrow.

Good little meet and good to see the few that made the effort to get along to it took a few pictures

P1010758_zps7563ecb8.jpg

P1010760_zps4e777370.jpg

P1010764_zpsfabafdec.jpg

P1010765_zpsbdb915bf.jpg

Didnt get one of your MK2 Andy but its one clean motor

Edited by Jon_vr6

and heres a few more; 7 Corrado's in total-3 x storms vr6's, 1 x vr6, 1 x 24v vr6, 1 x 2.0 16v, 1 x 2.0 8v and a minty fresh golf mk2 gti 8v :cool: all we needed was a g60 and we had a full house! Good little meet and good to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones, think we need to think on a new location though(i was cursing something rotten when i caught my sump on that speed bump lol) with nearer refreshments and not so busy. Anyway enough yapping, heres some pics:

DSC09435.jpg

DSC09436.jpg

DSC09442.jpg

DSC09439.jpg

DSC09441.jpg

DSC09443.jpg

​Heres to the next one

Tom :thumbleft:

Nice pics...Nice meeting everyone and good to catch up with familiar faces and meeting new ones...Had a nice 2 hrs drive up in the sun with the sunroof open.

Weird thing happen when driving into wigan town on route. My sat nat took me into a multi story car park and I had to pay to get out !!!(the one that gives you a plastic token as you enter) Couldnt even do a U turn as once your committed to that lane there is no going back! . Got to be the most expensive car part 3 min cost me £2.50 Oh well :)

Feels like a corrado union. Johns corrado and mine last had its picture taken in this position 3 years ago side by side. Proper reg word game :)

Nice pics...Nice meeting everyone and good to catch up with familiar faces and meeting new ones...Had a nice 2 hrs drive up in the sun with the sunroof open.

Weird thing happen when driving into wigan town on route. My sat nat took me into a multi story car park and I had to pay to get out !!!(the one that gives you a plastic token as you enter) Couldnt even do a U turn as once your committed to that lane there is no going back! . Got to be the most expensive car part 3 min cost me £2.50 Oh well :)

Feels like a corrado union. Johns corrado and mine last had its picture taken in this position 3 years ago side by side. Proper reg word game :)

This one

P1000423.jpg

Yeb thats the one..Never forget the cat and fiddle meet. Got to be one of my coldest corrado meet ever. High up in the mountains with freezing winds!!! Holeinmk1 thats your old silver raddo in the background Iam sure.

Peole were asking about rainx in the meet...Eurocarparts are doing rainx

Now £4.79

Was £6.98 Saving of 31%

ends tonight.

Hours of fun watching the raindrop bead off the windscreen.

Edited by VWVW

looked good. sorry i never made it, as i though was away all weekend. plus Bora wold have been a bit sad next to those. The Mk2 i have isn't currently insured.

However, weekend was spent productively re-engining the rado. got it in (with a struggle) just plumbing and wiring up to go. Then once I know its working, some new stuff to be bolted on and hopefully I'll be able to joint the next one.

Andy.

Yeah thats Betty gone to a new home now though. Still love those wheels though, i am on the look out for a set but 5 x 100. It was a good meet that one, just very cold.

Our next meet should have a view, a pub, and a road like that. : )

I always use Rain x now haha.

​Tom