djmac56

Bentley factory manual

Virtually brand new condition, but no longer needed. I'd like £55 for it collected, or can arrange shipping. Any takers?

If you're happy to ship it, I'll take it please mate! :)

Hi Jim, cheers. I should have been clearer in the ad. If I arrange shipping, i will expect more to cover the cost - I just meant I will go to the post office / courier and sort it out, to save anyone else the bother! I just wanted to get it advertised today with it being a Bank Holiday!

Let me get a price for domestic shipping and you can see if you are still interested! :)

Yep I did expect to have to pay a bit more to post it.. Thats no problem. Just let me know how much once you got a price and then let me know you bank account or PayPal details..

Out of interest does the manual give full exploded diagrams. I was thinking about a new one from amazon last week and wondered if it was worth 80 quid new considering I'm in this corrado ownership for another 17 years at least !

It's pretty comprehensive and indeed the best workshop manual for the Corrado. Only problem is it's designed for US Corrado's so covers LHD VR6 and G60's only... enough to do 95% of jobs though.

It's pretty comprehensive and indeed the best workshop manual for the Corrado. Only problem is it's designed for US Corrado's so covers LHD VR6 and G60's only... enough to do 95% of jobs though.

cheers jim...... amazon had a run on them last night they had 2 in stock and all sold this morning :)

I will get a price for postage tomorrow. Was chicks at work today so didn't get a chance to pop out.

No problem - don't need it for any jobs or anything any time soon.. just one to put on the shelf :)