VR6Nutt

Hello from SoCal

Hey - stumbled across this site looking for torque specs to the front knock sensor on my 93 VR6. Looks cool so I decided to join up....

One suggestion for registration question: SLC is a valid model of Corrado - not just VR6 or G60. May want to adjust the questionnaire. :cool:

Anyhow look forward to exchanging stories, suggestions with the fellow Corrado members here.

-Andy

Only somewhat current pic I found. Stopped to see if MK1 needed any assistance.

IMG_20121112_110136.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Reason for lack of a mention of the SLC is because we are a UK based forum with predominantly UK based membership with very few American members. And the SLC only existed in the States... Was just called the VR6 here :-)

Thanks Jim - I realized that a bit after my post. :bonk:

And Thank You, JSchollar - yes they are "Fat Fives" - I wanted something stronger than the previous aftermarket wheels I had before.

Welcome to the forum. Where in cal are you? im over there in September....

I am inland from Los Angeles by approx 50 miles. You over to visit?

Sweet, yeah im over for 2.5 weeks doing a road trip. Land in LA then to: San Fransisco, Nat Parks, Vegas, Pheonix, Lake Taho, Ensinitias etc..... would be nice if they did rados for hire but im hoping we can find something sweet to drive around in.

:thumbleft:

Sweet, yeah im over for 2.5 weeks doing a road trip. Land in LA then to: San Fransisco, Nat Parks, Vegas, Pheonix, Lake Taho, Ensinitias etc..... would be nice if they did rados for hire but im hoping we can find something sweet to drive around in.

:thumbleft:

Ah doing the touristy thing in LA. Have fun in the traffic! :p I don't think they rent Corrados - :D but there are a lot of exotic car rentals available. I hope that's not the travel order you're planning on - you'll see if you read a map. :D That's a lot of driving you have planned for only 2.5 weeks - have fun man!