Ruggy

Free Free Free

Due to the immense kindness of seanl82 sorting me out some injectors for the cost of postage only and because of all the help I've had off this forum and the Corrado community in general. I've decided to pass the good karma forward and give away for free some suspension I've got knocking round in my garage.

So if somebody can collect or arrange their own courier to pick up on a Saturday, I'm offering a Gmax -40mm lowering kit, shocks and springs, in decent nick, very useable condition. Originally came off a G60, had early type top mounts attached on the front.

Cheers

Chris

Honestly don't know mate, I did read somewhere on this site that you can do a bit of swapping about with different top mounts etc to make earlier suspension fit later cars. Might be worth asking some of the more knowledgeable people on here.

I never got round to trying to fit them to my 8v as I got a really good deal on some AP Coilovers just after buying this Gmax kit 2nd hand.

Cheers, ya I asked the question in another thread and was told it does.

Will look into a courier and get back to you!

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:28 AM ----------

PM sent Ruggy

Hi mate, I'll send you a response when I get home this evening. Hoping I'll be able to get it all into 1 box.