KADVR6

C488 ado

I have the registration plate available from my old Corrado, its on retention so just needs the form filling out by whoever buys it. I will even get two new number plates ordered if the plate sells.

Price is £500.

cheers

karl

20121120_114358.jpg

Not sure if we could use your no plate over here matey think the car would need to be imported registered here then a plate transfer could be done someone correct me if i'm wrong cos i am not sure myself.

My buddy put a euro plate and tub on his car and threw his plate in the rear window with a small led on top of it.

Can't do stuff like that over here mate the police would just laugh at you and report you which would result in court action i don't know if this is going to help i think ther are part's being lost in translation :brickwall:

Yeah mate basically the plates are not interchangeable............ albeit your.............a forget it.. it aint gonna happen..............isnt thet right Karl..:p