leon263

Leon 263s VR6

Been on here for a few years now but have never got round to posting any photos. Currently on my fourth Corrado, two G60s and two VR6s. Photos below are of the latest Ice Grey Violet VR6, 1994, 93,000 miles, lots of up-grades to my taste but all fully reversible when it comes to moving it on but I've no plans in that direction at the moment.

Up-grades include Koni coilovers, Porsche staggered 928s, full stainless exhaust, all red rear lights with LED bulb modification, Spoonfed carbon number plate plinth, Lupo wipers ,headlight loom up-grade, headlight protectors, clear side repeaters, all new roof rails and under bonnet foam, BMC CDA, genuine Corrado mats, Momo Millennium steering wheel, stainless dial trims, all Daves16v trick stainless bits inc. the short shifter, Alpine head unit and Audioscape door pods. Probably more that I can't recall but I'm running out of ideas.

P5190013.jpg

P5190012.jpg

P5190011.jpg

P5190009.jpg

P5190008.jpg

Edited by leon263

Looks lovely, haven't seen many Ice Grey recently, very much like this-but then I don't think there is any colour I don't like on them! Do I see in the background an E36 Convertible? Same garage as myself if its yours. Must say the Corrado usually wins for me unless its clear blue skies!..

Looks lovely, haven't seen many Ice Grey recently, very much like this-but then I don't think there is any colour I don't like on them! Do I see in the background an E36 Convertible? Same garage as myself if its yours. Must say the Corrado usually wins for me unless its clear blue skies!..

Sadly, the Beemer belongs to the guy next door.

????.

Come on James, get with it....Ice Grey Violet Pearl Affect...For The Win

And bloody nice it is too :cool:

Come on James, get with it....Ice Grey Violet Pearl Affect...For The Win

And bloody nice it is too :cool:

?????

Edited by leon263