VAG-hag

possible favour- anyone got a stealth turbo vr and going to national day?

Good day,

I am after a favour from anyone going to the ccgb national day who has invested in the stealth turbo kit. Stage 1 or 1+.

I basically want a real good look/ listen to how it works. Im not after driving it I just want to ask questions and basically grill you about it :)

I called into stealth at the weekend to have a nosey but their demo wasn't running due to a radiator leak so I didn't get to witness how it goes etc..... or if you live close enough to Barnsley that would be even better!

Cheers, Chris.

Dya see mine while you were down there mate?

Should be picking it up this weekend

I did mate but didn't realise it was yours at the time......

Haha there would have been another mystic storm there too getting a supercharger fitted. Was it pretty much back together (headlights, frontend on)?

The one I saw was being worked on and was naked at the front. If id have known it was yours id have paid more attention bud

Yeah where are you all? Enjoy being reunited Jon, dont forget your cheque book ;)

Yeah where are you all? Enjoy being reunited Jon, dont forget your cheque book ;)

Yeah will do Chris ill be sure to do a write up too

I'm at stage 1+ but won't be at the national day I don't think, feel free to PM me with any questions you may have :)

Thanks poll. I asked plenty of vince the other day what id like is to bear it going etc. I read your post comparing it to your m3 a d reads well but id like to see/ hear I the flesh. Bee I a vrt before but id like to know specifically about the stealth install.

Thanks again, C