Sign in to follow this  
Steve&Claire

Could someone give me an idea of the value of my C?

My wife has finally decided she wishes to stray from the great VW scene, and buy a Scooby :oops: She currently has a 1991(J) 1.8 16v Corrado with 92k (FSH). It has 17" BK299's with Toyo Proxes, excellent unmarked grey interior and very good metallic blue body. Everything works, it will have 12 months MoT, 2 months Tax. It has recently had new cross drilled Bremsport discs fitted. The engine has no rattles at all, and pulls very well. It also has a Kenwood mask CD player fitted. Can anyone give me an idea as to what she should be aiming to get for this? Thanks all

Don't do it, it's priceless! 8)

Sorry, not much help I know. Don't know the market values myself but I would guesstimate around £2,400mark for what sounds like a good one! I could be well over hte mark though, worth trawling the usual car advertising mags. C values seem to me to be getting stronger, including the valvers.

£2500 would seem pretty fair to me for a good, tidy, 1.8 16v.

From what I have found whilst looking at potential corrados, price on earlier cars especially is dependent on the condition.

yours sounds like a good one and i'd say £2500 would be a good asking price.

looking for a newer lower mileage valver myself, and expecting to pay upto £4k, but i would want a '94 car at the oldest with 80k on the clock at the very most in excellent condition with fsh.