Philstrm250

VR6 cam, PCV, sump, urgent!

Hi all,

I'm looking for the following genuine parts for a late 95 VR6, must be in vgc, excellent or brand new:

Rear camshaft (the longer one, cylinders 1,3,5) - no pitting or rust, minimal wear on the lobes

PCV valve including pipework, part no. 021 129 101 A - no perished or split hoses

Radiator support plastic air guides - no cracks or splits

O/S/F ABS rotor, hub, wheel bearing - I would consider OE direct replacement / best quality ecp, if not genuine

2.9 ABV Inlet manifold, must be media blasted to either OEM finish or polished

Inlet and exhaust manifold gaskets, must be new and unused

Handbrake cables complete

I would also consider a pair of schimmel 263 cams if new or low mileage.

My car's in the workshop now stripped down for head gasket replacement (blown @ 101K) so I need the parts urgently please!

Many thanks for your help,

Phil

Edited by Philstrm250

I have the sump and will be in Wallingford tomorrow evening if you would like me to bring it down? Its in1st class condition barely any rust as it was always oily. I have cams too but cant get to them until next week im affraid.

Cheers.

Hi JJasonJJ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you today mate.

Please post up some pics. of the items and a description including it's price, condition, they do have to be genuine vw parts and in vgc / excellent or brand new.

Have you got a pair of cams off the same engine - 2.9 VR6 and what's the year (92-95) and mileage on them? Or is it only the rear cam?

Is it a 2.9 VR6 inlet manifold? I don't want a 2.8 from a Golf as it'll need a custom made adapter plate to fit properly. What type of finish has it got?

Yes I'm still after all of the parts in my first wanted thread post, including the sump at this moment in time.

Where are you and the parts based mate?

Cheers,

Phil