seagei

d90 et58 clear suspension?

been looking at some d90 wheels. et58 7.5 & 8j. with 20mm adapters will these clear the suspension etc? its on a valver as well. cheers:thumbleft:

If the Baron see's this thread he will tell you he has a porsche wheel fetish :geek: and know's his onion's ;)

Firstly, are you sure they're et58? I think they're ET65 in a 7.5 & ET52 in an 8. Nice sizes though and easy to work with.

Personally I'd be looking to get to ET20 on the 7.5s & ET20-25 on the 8's.

Find out exactly what you're looking at, and say how you want the car to look, how low it will be and if you're rolling the arches etc.

Right... Spoke to the chap. hes positive they are et58 7j & 8j. 2x 25mm adapters and 2x 30mm adapters. i want the c to be low but not crazy low as i have to many country lanes round my way. front arches have been rolled. Yet to do the rears. bristolbaron does this make sence?

If they are what you think, they will 'fit' with 25 front & 30 rear. I don't think they are and i'm prepared to be proved wrong. but it's not a major enough difference to worry about anyway.

They will look better at the offsets i've provided, but thats personal preference.