pbradley98

Black Boot for sale

Hi All,

I'm hoping to move soon, so need to have a clear out! I've got a black boot in pretty good condition (don't think there are any rust spots, pretty good paint and glass, there are a couple of small scratches from moving / storage on a couple of the edges but fairly minor) that I need to sell. Afraid I haven't got any pictures at the moment as it's stored at the back of the garage behind two sets of wheels and a wardrobe!

Consists of the boot itself, a black spoiler (no mechanism), rear wiper, hydraulic struts, grey internal plastics. It doesn't have any lights, the boot key lock (it does have the latch though), boot popper or the rear number plate plinth on it. I can't confirm that the heated screen works or that the wiper motor works, as I bought it as a part and have never fitted it to a car, but was advised that it was in full working order when removed from a low mileage car.

If anyone is seriously interested, let me know and I'll try and get some photos of it.

Looking for £35 collected from just south of Peterborough, or could deliver one evening if it's reasonably local for cost of petrol (it does just fit in the back of a Corrado with the seats down!)

Cheers

Phil

Hi, beyond it being black I'm afraid I don't know the colour code, as bought it for a few specific parts rather than as a replacement so wasn't worried about the colour! Can do a close up photo of the paint if that helps? Or you could pop round to have a look if you're local?