coleman09

from the northwest with a nugget and bus ;)

Just a quick hi, names dan and im 21 have a passion for my old vags. Had quite a few restore projects, some bad some average, anywho ive just picked myself up a lovely nugget yellow for a few hundred, body work is fab apart from drivers door and a spot on the roof, and lad i got it off attempted to fit a 2.0 gti in her and failed miserably so the intentions are to slam, different alloys, new leather and yellow tartan interior, anthracite deep dishes etc etc anyways heres some pics of my babies ( for any one whos interested theres a start and finish piece of the bus i have aswell took a few weeks so not too long just need to lower her

1001630_414355065345459_1291084693_n_zps11f4c673.jpg

good polish

c_zpsb0ee87dd.jpg

babies

1065037_206264016197870_1003564079_o_zpsdf2fb67a.jpg

and the bus from

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/coleman09/media/942247_195417913949147_751149221_n_zps7b8dfa7d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=29

too

ww_zps4febf70f.jpg

just needs slamming

anyways will be uploading a build thread and hope i can pick some of your brains, really wanting to come to edition 38 in the corrado so if not done in time i will have to take the bus at a steady 40 all the way...

---------- Post added at 9:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:28 PM ----------

what the bus did look like

942247_195417913949147_751149221_n_zps7b8dfa7d.jpg

some nice stuff there mate....yellow tartan interior you say?.....:cool:....going to need shades for that!

Cheers pal yeah not to much yellow similar to newer golf gti seats but the inserts yellow rather than red and gr ey to match the car and maybe the headlining aswell with leather outer bolsters etc and originally bolton mate but recentley moved up Wigan way Leigh

Cheers pal yeah not to much yellow similar to newer golf gti seats but the inserts yellow rather than red and gr ey to match the car and maybe the headlining aswell with leather outer bolsters etc and originally bolton mate but recentley moved up Wigan way Leigh

We are having a corrado meet on sunday up that way have a look in the events section

got to get the old girl running yet fella, dosent start yet but i think ive sourced the problem as the fuel pump, then she needs mot, and i wouldnt want to be seen in public with such wheels on her haha, if i get her done in time ill shoot up, or maybe even totter over in the bus to see what standards i need to be doing her at haha cheers for the invite dude