coleman09

nugget yellow 2.0 16v for 500 in wigan, greater manchester

2.0 16v | nugget yellow | wigan, greater manchester

Price: 500

Description:

hi guys, seems ive run into a bit of trouble with my bus, piston has shattered to peices and with the bus being our main car and me being skint, she has to take priority and my corrado project has to go :(. She is nugget yellow and was origially fitted with a 1.8 16v however now has a 2.0 16v engine. She is more a project, i picked her up in not the best of condition however a machine polish has brought her up looking pretty great for a 20 odd year old motor, few rist scabs on bottom of drivers door but is only surface and be very easy to fill in and blow over. I have recentley fitted a set of jamex coilovers fully adjustable and it has a set of tsw's which are apparently worth around £150... they have good tyres and arnt in the worst of condition. interior is pretty clean, slight rip in drivers bolster cloth trim however full leather sets can be picked up for around 200 ish ive noticed on ebay and is missing one of the door card speaker covers again quite cheap to pick up other than that interior is pretty good. She dosent run now i have fitted a new distributor and leads (old ones in boot) and a new fuel pump unit, not just the fuel pump, but the whole black box, she now has a very good spark and fuel is getting to the injectors, she turns over and back fires, she just needs the airbox hooking up baisically with vacuum lines in the picture attatched it number 3 and 4 she needs and thats it she should be happily running. http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=81907 heres a build thread i started, some nice pics here. Any who it pains me to do it as i really would like to keep but has been a very rubbish month. I will let it go for 500 as i need cash asap to sort out my bus, i have engine bits every where and the mrs is not amused, plus i have no transport till she is done. Hopefully somebody on her can rescue her. If anybody would like to contact me my number is 07730367287 also, the exhaust is with her, just the centre pipe isnt attached, also has other bits i,e digtal dials think they show 60k, the original miles on the rado is showing 97K. V5 present but that is all.She does need little tlc but off say 400-500 you could have a spot on rado thats to get her running, leather trim, stainless system mot, service etc. cheers

1_25580_1373022579_