frankjetta

2.0 16v 9a engine

Having recently sold my corrado, I have a spare 9a engine for sale. I'm told it has 92k on it but can't be certain.

There is no inlet manifold or injection bits but there is an alternator. Oil was clean when I checked it but assume it needs a strip down and check over. I need the space so it has to go and am open to offers , sensible ones though. I haven't got time to package it up so would really prefer the buyer to pick up although I could deliver within a reasonable distance from york for the price of diesel. Thanks for looking.

Not actually interested in an engine but it would help others if you tell us where you're based?

Not actually interested in an engine but it would help others if you tell us where you're based?

As stated in the add, I'm in York and could maybe deliver close by but would prefer pick up, thanks.

hi regards the engine have u ever had running ?

or were u told it was good ?

regards offer s what we saying 50quid 100?

gimme a clue many thanks

Hi mate I made you an offer days ago when your ad appeared, im just in Middlesbrough and can collect, how much are you looking to get for it?