Ruggy

Bodywork in West Yorkshire

Anybody have any garage recommendations for doing some welding and repair work, ideally in the West Yorkshire area. There's a hole in the bodywork in front of the passenger side rear arch, it's been repaired (badly) at some time in the past, using fibreglass and filler. Hoping I can get away with a plate welded in to cover the hole and some paint, rather than having to cut a panel of somebody's breaker.

Cheers

Try D&M Connell's

01274 881099

Tell them Zed, gave you the number.

They are based in Queensbury. They do a lot full on restorations to small patch work, they will only do the patching and not the painting.

But they will leave very little work the paint shop to do.

Had some rust cut on the rear arch, and new piece patched in on the MK3 golf. The quality of repair was very good.

Prices are very reasonable, he also does schultzing and waxoyling. To help protect the car

LA Sprayshop In Shafton, Barnsley.

Lee is superb at what he does and has worked on my car, judith (butterfly) and soon will be working on neuon2003's cars.

I have known this guy for years, he worked at a place in Barnsley (who charge £000's) for years and set up on his own recently. He also loves Corrados & is very picky with his own work.

Find him on facebook OR: 07974900304.

Nice one, I'll give them a ring and arrange to go up and see him.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Cheers VAG, I'll have a look into that one too.