aaron-g60

supercharger hunt....

hi all.

anybody know if anywhere does reconed chargers?

mine decided to snap the belt and smash the casing on the dual carriageway today :(

---------- Post added at 1:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

on a bit of a tight budget aswell as ive only had the car a week and had to have a new exhaust fitted(powerflow) and full service done.

I would search German eBay.

Use google translate and a few results should come up. Always a few bargains to be had

hi all.

anybody know if anywhere does reconed chargers?

mine decided to snap the belt and smash the casing on the dual carriageway today :(

---------- Post added at 1:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

on a bit of a tight budget aswell as ive only had the car a week and had to have a new exhaust fitted(powerflow) and full service done.

Nightmare mate, same happened with my G60 a few years/Rados ago, I bought a new charger and sold the car right away, didn't loose any money fortunately.

There are quite a few on Ebay.de, problem is its a bit of a mine field buying a second hand charger anyway, but even more so from abroad

Here's one that seems to have be refurbed going by the description >> http://www.ebay.de/itm/VW-G60-G-Lader-RS2-Golf-Corrado-Passat-/300930360669?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item4610d8e55d

And what he says

selling a reconditioned and machined RS2 VW here G60 -supercharger. I bought it here because I thought haben.Nach to a G-Lader damage the installation but I had to realize, unfortunately, that I have a complete engine damage from my old charger. For sale is a TOP G60-supercharger, which is fine. He was completely overhauled at the company SLS and edited RS2, also a double belt was installed to reduce the risk of damage to charger body minimieren.Das glass bead is blasted. Bills are included. Versnd only within Germany. Because private sale, no warranty.