Alan h

Bbs rx2 17" 7.5 wide

I went and got a set of these yesterday for my raddo I found them on a website and was very local to me are these quite rare I no there is only 1 set on eBay at £850 these do need a slight refurb but nothing too bad they are et35 will these catch on a low vr6 any ideas

I have 17x8j et30 with 205/40 tyres and I have no rubbing issues. My car is lowered and I haven't had any arch work done.

Cheers guys I am thinking of going a polished lip and maybe an anthracite centre on a blackberry raddo any other thoughts

its personal preference, but i think anthracite is too dark for blackberry. A nice bright silver does everything it needs to IMO.

The guy asking £850 must be high! :lol:

---------- Post added at 7:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:25 PM ----------

Unless they are new......

The guy asking £850 must be high! :lol:

---------- Post added at 7:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:25 PM ----------

Unless they are new......

No they are just refurbed not even with tyres I no in this size they are very rare but I paid nowhere near that price for them

I paid a fraction of that for a very good set..... glad you got some too. These ebay dreamers make me laugh.