Sign in to follow this  
OJMVR6

Midnight blue VR6 for £750 in Sandbach, Cheshire

Car is now sold

VR6 | Midnight blue | Sandbach, Cheshire

Price: £750

Description:

Evening all I now this may sound cliché but its true. I am having to sell my midnight blue VR6 as I am going through a separation with my wife. I purchased the car last year, Reading through its had 5 previous owners, a stack of history and old MOT's, my plan was to restore her completely to standard. I removed the heated black leather interior 2 months ago to replace the carpet and have the drivers seat re-trimmed. I was looking to freshen up the soundproofing, I got it back from the trimmers at the weekend and put the drivers seat in to take her out for a run on Monday, it seems she has developed a misfire, as above with my financial circumstance being under close scrutiny I cannot justify exploratory or even remedial work on the car. Looking through the paperwork the chain does not seem to have been done, the car has covered 164,000 miles. The original speedline wheels have been re-furbed and fitted with brand new falken tyres. Everything works, heater, sunroof and spoiler. There is little bits of rust here and there but nothing that cannot be re-solved easily, the car has MOT till early next year but I have sent the tax off today and a form to declare the car as sorn. No pictures at the moment but will try and sort over the weekend. The car is fitted with an airfilter and performance exhaust although unsure of make and model. In an ideal world the car would sell quickly, interested parties are welcome to view but please do not insult me with a really low offer.

Just to re-cap the interior bar the the drivers seat is not fitted but will be sold with the car.

The door handles have been fixed by dave off this forum.

Car is located at my unit in Sandbach, Cheshire, feel free to call me 07887551515 to discuss

Thanks

Oliver

Edited by OJMVR6
Sold