VW_chris

Top notch corrado parts!

i have currently got a load of corrado spares I don't really have the space for.

prices inc postage within the uk.

Corrado headlights, both in mint condition, 1 securing tab on each broken, ideal for spares or repair £30 each.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79906[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79907[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79908[/ATTACH]

Corrado fog lights, both have no chips or cracks, mint cond. only issue being one surround is damaged/repairable. £20 for damaged one, £35 for the mint one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79902[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79903[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79904[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79905[/ATTACH]

Corrado ns indicator, mint condition, FEW very fine stone chips (nothing noticeable tbh) no cracks £35

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79909[/ATTACH]

2.8/2.9 vr6 lower timing chain, guide and tensioner, brand new un used febi bilstein (oem spec) paid over 200 for the kit, £80 for the full lower kit

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79910[/ATTACH]

2.8 obd2 throttle body, full working order £20

2x brand new lambda sensors, universal units, just chop the plug and replace with yours, denso high quality parts £30 each

Edited by VW_chris

Fair play for being honest about the damage on some of the items, however mint condition usually means no damage whatsoever...

Fair enough, but if you had a mint car but it had a flat tyre, how would you sell it? Lot of people these days strip parts down and rebuild them using the best "pieces" they have, ideal for a situation like that, I.e. I've just rebuilt clocks using 2 sets.