Andrew_LWSDesign

Full Carbon Fibre Bonnet - VR6 Style with raised Middle but Moulded from OEM £350

Hi,

We have a seconds quality Corrado Bonnet For Sale, Will be putting it on ebay at £425 in next couple of days but wanted to list it here for £350 first.

The Bonnet is Brand new, the Outer Skin has a perfect finish, very highly gloss and smooth, only issue is a very minor weave defect on the top of the bonnet where you can see a very slight line in the carbon. The pictures show this.

The underside has some chips on the inner frame where it did not release cleanly from the mould but there could easily be filled and then sprayed or just left.

Can Post but prefer pick up, postage would be £40

These two areas are purely cosmetic. The weight of the bonnet is just under 5kg so a massive saving on stock, We obviously can make brand new ones of these but this one is a bargain.

Remember we also do Corrado Carbon Roof Skins, Interior Door Cards and are now very close to being able to produce the Tailgate and are currently being asked lots of questions about making Wings...

Thanks for looking,

Andrew - LWS Design - 07980 859857

Edited by Andrew_LWSDesign

hi Andrew,

I think I see the line you mention. near the front lip, is this right?

Have any of your customers had any parts painted?

thanks.

Hi, yes quite a few people have painted them, perfect bonnet surface, would just need to be primed and painted....

The line is on the front of the bonnet across just above the curve on the front...

hi Andrew,

I think I see the line you mention. near the front lip, is this right?

Have any of your customers had any parts painted?

thanks.

Andrew, very interested after being gazumped on the one for sale last week.

Couple of questions:

Does it have all the standard fixing points..?

1. bonnet catch

2. bonnet pins

3. hinges

4. front weather strip

(Ones that spring to mind, please elaborate if more...)

Do you open Saturday's for a viewing..?

Couple of questions:

1. bonnet catch

2. bonnet pins

3. hinges

4. front weather strip

Sorry SteuyB you may have been gazumped again as I purchased and picked this up today. Sorry Again.

On a positive note I have to say that regardless of the minor defects, the quality of the carbon fibre products that http://www.lwsdesign.co.uk are producing is phenomenal!!!!

I work for the fleet arm doing structural repairs which include composites and I have never seen anything of this quality. Needless to say I will be going back to LWS design for some other parts especially after to having a sneak peak at the corrado tailgate that they are working on.

Couple of questions:

1. bonnet catch

2. bonnet pins

3. hinges

4. front weather strip

Hi, As said sadly this is now sold but if you contact me on [email protected] I am happy to offer you the Group Buy deal from Christmas time at £515 for Full Carbon. Welcome to come and see us anytime, Saturdays, Sundays, midnight! There is usually someone there!

On a positive note I have to say that regardless of the minor defects, the quality of the carbon fibre products that http://www.lwsdesign.co.uk are producing is phenomenal!!!!

I work for the fleet arm doing structural repairs which include composites and I have never seen anything of this quality. Needless to say I will be going back to LWS design for some other parts especially after to having a sneak peak at the corrado tailgate that they are working on.

Good to know!