PhatVR6

Carbon Bonnet (inside and out)

It's never been used on the road and has only seen daylight for about a week so hasn't faded or been chipped at all. Catches are black plastic and fit where the original rubber adjusters are so can be fitted without drilling the slam panel. Fits to original hinges and bonnet stay hole is there too.

Identical to this.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=corrado+carbon+bonnet&client=safari&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=fkARUsTrM-XI0AW-lYEg&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=768&bih=928#biv=i%7C1%3Bd%7C9kGwvo7wVK2doM%3A

It's never been used on the road and has only seen daylight for about a week so hasn't faded or been chipped at all. Catches are black plastic and fit where the original rubber adjusters are so can be fitted without drilling the slam panel. Fits to original hinges and bonnet stay hole is there too.

Identical to this.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=corrado+carbon+bonnet&client=safari&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=fkARUsTrM-XI0AW-lYEg&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=768&bih=928#biv=i%7C1%3Bd%7C9kGwvo7wVK2doM%3A

Not really the same but is it mate we want to see what we are paying £400 for well i do anyway get some pic's of your bonnet up.

Hi.

I'm very interesting in this item, however I am a noob and need to ask some questions.

Does this fit all Corrados? I have a feeling the later ones have a different style bonnet?

Also on ebay you put this: I have also fitted Aerocatches and these are included (however they require fully bonding in or extra holes to be drilled on the inner skin to access the nuts, I can do this for you if you require. Does this basically mean the catches aren't fully fitted and they either need gluing or a hole drilled in the inner skin so I can get to the nuts to fit them properly.

Apologies for all the questions.

Tristan

Tristan,

The early bonnets dip down in the middle, like this one. The later bonnets bulge up in the middle. The reason for this is that the VR6 wouldn't fit otherwise!

Stone

5DAC267E-5E31-4567-9274-B434862FD964-414-0000002A47707E9F.jpg

The bit closer to the camera (edge) is higher than the middle, from this shot.

It took me quite a while to make my mind up which way round it was, though :lol:

Decent price for a nice bonnet, not my thing but good luck with the sale :)

Stone

Wow, thanks for all the responses guys. Sounds like the style is slightly different but this should fit my 1990 C?