Sign in to follow this  
Silverfox

My Blackberry C .. updated 08/02/05

I've owned the corrado for four month's now and just getting the bits together to update her slightly. Barring the powerflow exhaust she is completely standard. Bits replaced so far are outer cv joints and link arms, and just plugs and leads. I don't plan on doing anything radical to her, just subtle mods here and there, including uprating the suspension, changing the bushes too and new engine mounts while i'm at it, (picked up a vibratechnics front mount at inters). So here are some photos of her last week and I plan to add more when the changes take place. :)

cheers

Eug. :)

It's looking good, a lovely colour, but not sherry pearl! I should know ;) I know what you mean though, it does have a pearlescent hint to it.

You can spot Blackberry a mile away.. one of the best colours without a doubt :D

Car looks great m8 :)

After 13 years of driving I finally succombed to getting some 'big' wheels, I needed 4 new tyres on the speedlines and thought what the hell! One trip to Elite later and i have some 17" Kosei WK 105 rims wrapped in toyo t1s rubber. They're a kind of dirty chrome colour which changes slightly depending on the viewing angle. I thought they complemented the car colour.

My other planned mods have been taking their time coming into fruition, I've had a weitec suspension kit sat in my hallway for over 6 months!!! So I need a kick up the behind to put it on, although I quite like the 'Baja' look :wink:

Just purchased 288mm front discs and calipers from Marc C, cheers mate :) who knows how long they might sit there tho....

Eug.