tentonhammer

Volkswagen Corrado 16V 2.0 *SOLD*

*SOLD*

For sale is my Volkswagen Corrado 16V 2.0 (9A) - £2500.00 ONO

The car is colour coded to LC5M (Moonlight Blue Pearl Effect) and has a smooth front and rear end with de-locked colour matched (keyless) door handles and side mirrors to give the car a clean look. It is sitting on adjustable Coilover suspension and 16” Borbet A alloy wheels (polished). Inside you will find comfortable Audi TT leather seating on custom built frames which really give the car a more modern feel and look - you'll be lucky to find this on another Corrado, and black leather interior throughout, all leather in great condition. The car is also fitted with a new custom built short shifter, turning the old stock shifter that has a loose and wide throw to it (front to back) into a modern tight short-throw shifter similar to cars being manufactured today - this is considered to be the best (and certainly not the cheapest) performance modification available for the Corrado to date.

Other features include, power steering, power windows, power mirrors, power sunroof (slides and tilts), central locking throughout, alarm with long range antenna and immobiliser etc. disc brakes (ABS), Falken tyres on all wheels (95% tread remaining), audio sound system, fully functioning speed-activated rear wing spoiler (rises automatically at approx. 55 MPH), uprated headlight wiring loom installed by qualified electrician sealed to IP65 3 x resistor protection - loom tucked away in engine bay (lighting improved by 75%), OSRAM Night Breaker Plus headlight bulbs, and many more.

A ton of new parts have been fitted to the car since my ownership (VW / OEM parts only) including all new ignition components, new S5 Bosch 12V battery with 5 year guarantee, new Jetex cat back full stainless steel exhaust system and exhaust mounts, new air flow components, new seals, new engine sensors, trim, electrical components, the list goes on… Please email me for a complete Itemised Summary of the car as there are too many to list here.

All body and paint work is in pretty good shape and was resprayed 2 years ago (LC5M). There are the usual stone chips on the front end, a small chip of paint missing on the front bumper, and the odd car park blemish / scrape here and there present on most cars but nothing major. The car is cleaned, T-cutted, and waxed regularly to ensure a clean finish.

I have only ever put premium (high-octane) unleaded fuel in this vehicle, and regularly add Redex Fuel Treatment to fuel to maintain fuel lines etc. Motor oil, brake, power steering, transmission, and coolant fluids have always been OEM.

Considerations for the buyer include: Hand brake cable slipping (ABS brakes sharp and responsive) alloys showing signs of wear (rim only). All are minor defects that do not impact on the cars performance in anyway. No MOT Advisories and no other issues. The car has been very well looked after and runs and drives great as a result!

Mileage is 99,574 miles and there is 6 months left on the MOT and Road Tax. Registration is K969 BDP.

Payment Terms: The car will be sold on a first come first serve basis and is advertised locally. Cash transactions only please. No PayPal unfortunately as I have already had suspected scammers wishing to purchase the vehicle. Sensible offers welcome. Will also consider P/X for Jeep or similar.

To view the car or to find out more information please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

Thanks for your interest,

Edited by tentonhammer