VeenixTwin

16" LENSO BSX with tyres

FOR SALE

Set of 4 LENSO BSX alloys. Silver with polished rim and Yokohama S Drive tyres

Size 7.5x16 all round

Tyres 195/45/16

5x100 fitment et25 came off my VR

Plenty of tread left, only done 3000 miles approx.

3 wheels in great condition

I wheel has very slight curbing as shown in pic

Only used last summer, never seen salt/snow etc.

Surplus to requirements

£330

Less than half price of new with Yokos.

Collection only please.

Based In North Yorks.

Cheers, Russ

PM, text or email

[email protected]

Edited by VeenixTwin
left out details

Hey Russ,

I would have really liked these but I had already bought a set of RH cups that were in pretty bad nick (someone had tried to remove the powder coat with Nitromors) and so I thought they might be hard to refurb and fancied these as an alternative.

Having seen the refurb company today, they were unphased by the state of the RH cups, basically they acid dip them and shot blast, so I'm going to go with the original plan.

These wheels are a steal though, especially with the quality tyres so I'm sure someone will buy them

Hey Russ,

I would have really liked these but I had already bought a set of RH cups that were in pretty bad nick (someone had tried to remove the powder coat with Nitromors) and so I thought they might be hard to refurb and fancied these as an alternative.

Having seen the refurb company today, they were unphased by the state of the RH cups, basically they acid dip them and shot blast, so I'm going to go with the original plan.

These wheels are a steal though, especially with the quality tyres so I'm sure someone will buy them

Cheers for letting me know, I'll probably stick them on dreaded ebay soon.

P.S Looks a nice motor you have there.

Have you not tried wheel whore's mate I reckon they would sell on there pretty easy seen a few set's sell on there GLWS

Have you not tried wheel whore's mate I reckon they would sell on there pretty easy seen a few set's sell on there GLWS

Cheers for the heads up. Just registered on there, so I'll get them posted up soon.