DiamondTony

Amazing Car Care Products

Hi all,

I would like to share with you my local company who make all their own care care products in-house. They are based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire and are called Inspired Automotive. They have a website http://www.inspired-automotive.co.uk

I used to use Meguiars etc as everyone did, but I came accross this company through Facebook promotions etc, I originally bought their liquid wax as that's what I was used to using, with a bottle of their detailing spray called "QDS". I have never seen better results that I have with these products. Since then I have began building my entire collection, and am now the proud owner of a lot of their stuff!

I would honestly say that their gear is the best I have seen, and I often pop down to their unit where they also carry out detailing, valeting, wheel refurbs, paint correction, headlight correction, window tints and much much more!!

They do waxes, polishes, detailing sprays, interior rubber and dash care, trim restorer, tyre shine AND in-car fragrances.

They are a good bunch of guys too, friendly and very helpful - a try before you buy attitude also!!

Get on it guys :dance:

Cheers for the heads up, been looking into getting some new products. Need something to protect my winter wheels I've just had powder coated. I've gone for a cream colour, so I'm definitely gonna need a sealant or something along those lines!

Yeah mate, they do a couple of wheel care packages, one's £35 and other is £50 or so. They both have what you need in there - It's got iron remover, acidic wheel cleaner, and wheel seal wax, with a brush and an applicator - it's all on the site buddy. I'll see if I have any pics of my car cleaned to put up

Here is some pics of my car cleaned with some of their products, I use a shampoo and drying towel to dry, a paint restorer they sell instore (not made my them), "Mirror Image" 3 in 1 wax, polish and cleanser, "Glassique" hard wax, and "Envisage" glass cleaner. I also top the shine up with QDS through the week - the BEST detailing spray ever in my eyes!

Pic of bumper and trim restorer (was grey and tired looking before)

20130606_181043_zps55bc78ff.jpg

Waxed

20130606_181030_zpsb60efb16.jpg

Waxed

20130606_181019_zpsd89efd11.jpg

20130606_180954_zps638b47ee.jpg

20130606_180947_zps48c45542.jpg

20130606_180937_zps3eb5c55c.jpg

Reflection on my tired looking roof

20130606_180925_zpsdde7c3f2.jpg