Guest sam1990rhodes

Need both front wings

Guest sam1990rhodes

Guys,

Ive had a look on eBay for breakers etc but all seem to have the rust problem at the bottom of the arch that connects to the sill.

Can anyone suggest where i could get the two front wings from? (preference in ly3d Tornado Red).

or alternatively is a rusted arch easy to repair?

cheers,

Sam.

im going to be repairing both of mine fairly soon, I think the best way to approach this would be to repair both the ones you currently have rather then buy another set of wings which will probably need paint attention anyway,

"is a rusted arch easy to repair?"

it all depends on how bad the rust is, is it all visible from the outside? i.e needs to be painted body colour again, can the rust be sanded out back to clean metal without effecting the strength of the metal? does it need a patch welding in? , all these factors effect how hard or how much time/money it takes to repair it. best bet would be to remove both wings and go to a few local bodyshops and get quotes , prices vary from place to place so don't just go with the first quote you get unless your happy with that.

Hi,

I have had a couple of bits off a breaker in Shardlow in Derbyshire. He used to have a Corrado himself and sells parts off any he breaks He did have a stock of wings when I last contacted him. I only have an email address for him, [email protected].