7onny

Newbie with g60

Hi. I've been on the forum a while but never really posted.

My names jonny. And I've had my g60 for around 6months. After a few problems that needed ironing out I'm ready to start tarting it up abit. If had a few vw in my time. Mainly mk2 golfs, I've had a mk2 vr6, a mk2 2lt 16v, a mk2 8v on carbs, a mk2 driver and a few others such as mk3's and mk2 polo. I've gotta say I love how the corrado drives compared to a mk2 golf. Any friendly advice on general corrado running tips would be very much appreciated. I understand keeping the g60 happy is a full time job but I have the luxury of having a boring daily to knock about.

Annnyway, hi.

Hi. I've been on the forum a while but never really posted.

My names jonny. And I've had my g60 for around 6months. After a few problems that needed ironing out I'm ready to start tarting it up abit. If had a few vw in my time. Mainly mk2 golfs, I've had a mk2 vr6, a mk2 2lt 16v, a mk2 8v on carbs, a mk2 driver and a few others such as mk3's and mk2 polo. I've gotta say I love how the corrado drives compared to a mk2 golf. Any friendly advice on general corrado running tips would be very much appreciated. I understand keeping the g60 happy is a full time job but I have the luxury of having a boring daily to knock about.

Annnyway, hi.

"Any friendly advice on general corrado running tips would be very much appreciated" Almost 7 year's on the forum and you are asking for advice????????? I would have thought in that time you would have picked up plenty of tip's/advice in fact probably enough to not ask advice/silly question's :bonk:

My apologies matey ;). If i can help (doubt it) I will sorry for being rather sarcastic I can't help it :)

I know, it's very strange. Oh well it appears iv posted more times in the last 7 minutes than the last 7 years.