Hinesy

Various parts for late vr6.

Hi guys. Looking for a few parts for my vr. If anyone can help I have cash waiting,

Late heater control parts, I only need the wheel/cog for the directional control so if anyone has one that's damaged elsewhere? Also need the Bowden cable for this aswell. Mines jammed solid hence why the controls broken.

Front drivers fog light. Must have no chips or cracks.

Centre console, the part that houses the radio etc.

Gear knob, again must be in good condition

Also need a drivers side scraper seal but I'm not even going to ask on that one. :p

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi guys. Looking for a few parts for my vr. If anyone can help I have cash waiting,

Late heater control parts, I only need the wheel/cog for the directional control so if anyone has one that's damaged elsewhere? Also need the Bowden cable for this aswell. Mines jammed solid hence why the controls broken.

Front drivers fog light. Must have no chips or cracks.

Centre console, the part that houses the radio etc.

Gear knob, again must be in good condition

Also need a drivers side scraper seal but I'm not even going to ask on that one. :p

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Cheers.

Driver side scraper seal is now available from VW Classic Parts in Germany :)

Really, that great. I don't suppose you have a link to it? I was only looking yesterday but didn't see one, but then my German is not so good and the pics ain't great on my phone. Cheers

Easiest way really would be to order via these guys as they're an agent for VW Classic Parts in the UK..

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_act_vwclassicparts.home_lang_EN_country_GB.htm

However if you want to deal direct, I believe you need to go through this website:

http://www.vw-classicparts.de/bestand/bestand_int.pl?lang=en

You enter the part number and add it to basket, and then I think you can produce an invoice from VW which you can then go through to pay. I've never yet ordered off VW Classic Parts directly though.. several folks on here have already ordered the scraper though :) If you do a quick search you should be able to find the part number.

Thanks for that. I already have the part number but it comes up as not available when you enter it. Going to email vw heritage with it and go through them I think. Cheers

Ahhh, I'll give that a go. Is that the part number you've just put or is that just a example?? I've been using a different number that's all.

That's ok then.:) It worked with the part number in one long number. Just had a email back in German, which roughly says their dealing with my order and they will be in touch.

Thanks for your help with this.

Hi Hinesy,

I have 2 x front fog lights. I would need to take pictures this evening however as I have none at present.

I would take £20 + shipping if they are any use to you. I'm trying to sell my corrado and all the spare parts I have.

Regards

Cris

Managed to source all the parts I need now apart from the drivers side front fog. Anyone got one kicking about? Even just the glass would be fine. Cheers