G60Jacqui

Upgraded door and rear speakers

Im looking to upgrade the door speakers and rear speakers in my G60, my sound system is too powerful so need to upgrade n get a separate amp to power speakers does anyone have any lying about

Thanx Jacqui

Im looking to upgrade the door speakers and rear speakers in my G60, my sound system is too powerful so need to upgrade n get a separate amp to power speakers does anyone have any lying about

Thanx Jacqui

I may have something depending on what you are looking for PM me and I'll let you know what I have.

i have some fairly serious kit if youre interested , I have 2 rockford fosgate competition amps (1 monoblock and 1 4 channel ), a pair of 12" JL Audio subs and I also have aload of Alpine multi media stuff screens , head unit satnav etc etc

i have some fairly serious kit if youre interested , I have 2 rockford fosgate competition amps (1 monoblock and 1 4 channel ), a pair of 12" JL Audio subs and I also have aload of Alpine multi media stuff screens , head unit satnav etc etc

Sorry if this sound's a bit nowty but do you have learning difficulties everything that you are offering if you read jacqui's original post is of no use if you like go back and read it again and if you have anything that jacqui "want's" by all mean's post up. What is it with you?