neo3670

1995 Dragon Green VR6 - Cornwall

*sob, sob* The time has come to let my baby go to pastures new, i am looking for a loving home after 10 years of relative bliss owning this lovely little hatchback that can still give most cars on the road a good run for their money! Its high mileage, almost 200k, but still going strong due to an engine rebuild about 10,000 miles ago. Original drivetrain, but no whirs, bangs or bumps. Replaced clutch at same time. Subtle modifications like a k&n intake, upgraded coil pack, and some crystal rear lights, bbs style alloy wheels but apart from that its all original. Its sitting in my Dads driveway, currently SORN, and no mot, but it starts and runs fine. If i get interest we can put it through an mot, and go from there, but i know the abs sensor light comes on and have replacement ones to fit, but no time to do it, so hence looking for an enthusiast, not just a poser with no appreciation. A little bit of TLC will reward you with a lovely little mover! Looking for offers around £1000. Thanks. Cant load photos very easily so link here: https://db.tt/3fyq50ec

Edited by neo3670