Ashtray

Electric leather recaros

Going to be breaking my vr soon

Just thought I would gauge interest in the full grey electric heated recaros all in working order drivers bolster is a tad worn passanger seat is good the leather is a little hard rear seats are spot on as are the rear door cards

Front ones not so good colour is worn on drivers side also a few nicks in the leather

£850 as a start will upload more pics tomorrow

OoK60zS.jpg

Sorry to hear of another raddo going to the breaker yard in the sky. Is this the green VR6 on ebay that's for sale with a kaput engine? Very bad luck as it looks like a very nice car. If I hadn't have purchased my G60 I would have been very tempted by this.

Best of luck with sale you should get what you are asking for. If you are breaking the car then you might get a better result if you advertise it complete with all the electric looms and switches(heated seat switches) for seats as well as door cards.

Steve

Yeah it is I don't wanna sell or break it but I don't see another option unless I can get a good engine in and running for supper cheep!

Would rather sell as a whole even tho I will get less

And yes everything is included loom,plugs,relays,switches etc so would be plug and pay in and working