feeenix14

New VR6 owner in the midlands

Read through this thread and to end it with a sad sale.

car looks great and the wheels look the pups.

Why the sale?

Been after a camper for a while and a family friend just sold us his t5 for a steal so couldn't say no. I will be gutted when she goes thats for sure

Well, thats the end. A brilliant irish guy called Pete came over last night, left a deposit and has transferred over the rest to me this morning so the car is now sold. I feel a bit lost, not sure if I'm happy or not, I genuinely think that this will be something I regret in future years but I suppose needs must at the minute.

Hopefully I'll be back

Sam

:( Was a lovely corrado. Am sure you will be back. Can't keep things forever, you had to set it free :lol:

I do get it quite a lot when someone comes to talk to me about the corrado, they always seem to bring up a car they had that they regret selling, but they all seem to be more worried about "it would've been worth a fortune now"

Well thats it, He picked it up last night and drove it back to Ireland no problems - dont know why i was worrying.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum, I couldnt have got the car to where it was without you.

I'll be back . . . . . . .