Sign in to follow this  
Dubcharged

PVW G60 times

heheh dubcharged

Brian, have you chipped your g60 now? what have you done to yours? fisrst and last time i saw you had jabba charger but cant remember what mods, will need to meet up again sometime for a scan about

Well, as it is, No, its not chipped or pullied yet. Hence why i wouldn't mind you taking me out in yours, See what im missing and all that... Your lucky tho, cause the day Paul was meant to take me out on his, i misssed his call, then he sold it :( so i've nuthin to compare it too! :wink: But as it stands, mines is hitting 180 brake with over 130 BHP @wheels, more than some readings i've seen on "chipped + pullied" G60's! And i gave a newish Type R a play right up to the ton (on a private road of course. Ahem. :roll: ) the other day where he just wasnt budgin! So, its gonna have to be impressive!!! :wink:

You busy this weekend then? Means ill finally have to wash mines, but is suppose...... :lol:

Can meet up later tonight if you want. Am likely to be busy over weekend as its my m8s bday and he's having a bbq

pm me if you want, could meet around half 8 - 9