Sign in to follow this  
jamest

ghostrider dvds!!!!

has anyone been lucky enough to see the ghostrider dvds?!? :shock:

He is unbelievable-ghostrider pulling a 200mph wheelie with a 60mph bus on each side! This guy is a nutcase- wish we had someone in england to match him so we could tell the feds to f**k off with their speed guns.... :)

check out the section with the evo and scooby racing through town-savage :shock:

look at http://www.ghostridermovie.net and get your visa out and be prepared to be amazed...

enjoy 8) 8)

Yea, i've got the first DVD. SOme mentally fast riding.

Also, if you liked that one check out http://www.getawayinstockholm.com/

First one is an old porsche racing through town, but if you lok closely it's spoiled by the fact you can see it is sped up slightly (lighthouse light going round far too quickly!) The second one is a supra and a cossie going at it through town at blinding speed, this one is my favourite purely for the grittyness of the film. The third one is an NSX, but not too keen on this one.

Deffo check them out tho!

Ghostrider is the nutz prefer it to getaway though..............Just the share bottle of the ghostrider gets me going like dooin burnouts outside an embassy what a nutcase :twisted:

I downloaded one of these "the last ride" I think it was... apsolutely amazing :shock: the guys a nutter!! Was one bit on it that I found quite funny, where he rides through a wall of flames that have been lit in the middle of the road.. and then a taxi randomly drives through it after him, lol :lol:

Oh and the 4th Getaway in Stockholm is out now, I wasn't that impressed to be honest.. once you've seen one, you've seen em all :wink: