southerner88

Loads for sale

All prices are collected from Harrogate, can post some of the smaller items, please ask for prices. Please ask if you have any questions or need some photos

Early 16 Valve Air Ducts -£10

Early Tailights - £35

Grey Leather seats, some damage

Grey Leather rear door cards, and grey front door cards have had holes drilled for small tweeter speakers, please ask -£270

Early Grey Dashboard (shell) - £25

Early Grey Glove Box - £15

Early Grey Dash insert (centre) - £15

Early Grey Boot side carpets - £10

Early Black Wing Mirrors -£25 the pair

Early Seatbelts full set - £30

Early, Drivers side door handle - £20

1990 16 valve fuse box - £8

Late ABS Dash Button - £25

Late Light Dash Switch - £25

Late front and back fogs switch - £10

Early electric window switch - £5

Electric Window Module -£15

Dash blank plate - £5

Early Spoiler Switch - £5

Aftermarket aluminium and black aerial - £5

Early demister switch - £5

Early Fogs switch -£5

Rear Ashtray -£10

Open to offers

Edited by southerner88

Finished house move so sorry for delay in response for PM's, parts still for sale, will add more soon as more found when I moved, got parts coming out of my ears! If youre after a part that I havnt got on the list then PM me as I may just have it!

Cheers

Hi - whats the issue with the rev counter and how much posted?

Hi Ray,

When it was on the valver the needle would move on its own even on idle. I dont know if it is the rev counter that is faulty or that the engine in the valver wasnt great. The idle from the engine sounded ok, wasnt massivley lumpy etc so not sure...The needle moved would move about 1 rev range up and down from wherever the revs where around.

£15 posted and can refund if it isnt working / fixable...

Hi. Interested in the passenger side headlight. How is the chrome on the reflector?

Hi tman, sorry but someone beat ya to it! good luck finding one for the MOT fella

Need bits going! far too much in the garage! some more added to front page, more to be added soon too, if items your after not listed give me a shout, I may just have it, I have a garage and spare room full of bits and pieces...

Ive got a full black centre console, cant remember any damage, can get some pictures for you tomorrow, (am on night shifts) I have an aftermarket radio aeriall, aluminium and black, and some fog lights, the fogs were tinted black from the previous owner and I think are cracked, again Ill double check all this and get some pics to you tomorrow if thats ok

cheers

Hi fella,

have had a dig around and found a black and a grey centre set, both are in pretty good shape, couple of cracked or snapped screw hole thingys, but im pretty sure that they will still hold in place. Struggling to find the gator surround for the black set at the minute, must be around here somewhere!! The fog lights have been tinted or something similar in black and one of them is cracked. The aerial is as it is on the picture, if your wanting it make it quick as the dog also showed interest in it haha.

Tried to be as honest as possible about the pieces, let me know if you have any more questions or want specific photos etc, cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76994[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76995[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76996[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76997[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77000[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77001[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77002[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77004[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77005[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77006[/ATTACH]

The central console is the wrong part. It is the one that is below the dash board that house the radio and heater. Let me know if you have that. Sorry the fog light is cracked, i have a cracked one too, just thought i give the old lady a nice replacement.aerial is tempting.