RobMulvey

2.0 16v 9A Aqua Blue Corrado

Hi,

Here is my 2.0l 16v 9A Corrado for sale. It is a '93 aqua blue pearl that I've owned for over 7 years. It has been an amazingly reliable car, especially for its age and mileage, 212,000. The only time it really gave trouble was when the lambda sensor failed. It is amazing how much of an effect they can have on the engine management.

The car has just failed the MOT on emissions and i've decided it is time to either spend some money on the engine and paintwork or to let it go. The garage are encouraging me to keep it going as there is no rust at all underneath, just a bit around the rear window. All it needs is a cat to get through the MOT. The engine still pulls well though is a bit lumpy when cold and uses some oil and water. It has a Magnex cat back stainless steel exhaust, RS4/TT replica alloys and I put in a new windscreen this year.

Anyway, as I've no drive or garage to start a project myself it has to go one way or another. MOT runs out on 02 December so can be driven away until then. If you are interested in a project let me know by Friday or it will be off to the breakers.

I'll add pictures this evening.

£750 ono

Thanks,

Robert

Edited by RobMulvey