corrado wannabe

Have I wasted my Money???

I have just managed to get a hold of 2 wiper arms from a couple of Seat Arosas. Checked them against a ropey looking Lupo arm and they seem to be almost identical but the part number is:

6x2955410

Do you think I have wasted my time and is it the blade (aero) or the wiper arm that is the improvement over the Corrado set up? :scratch:

OPinions would be great before I go wasting my time and money buying new blades to fit these arms.

Many thanks

Dougie

Thanks David,

Well I cant really report on performance as strangely there has been no rain up here over the weekend, (Global warming I s'pose!) I think the aero wipers that were on the arm were shot, but fit wise and sweep appear to be good. I have just put on the new Bosch blades that I had aready fitted so I will let you all know how they perform at speed in the rain.

Dougie

Well just to close this off,

They appear to be working well at motorway speed, no lifting or chattering, but what appears to be the drivers blade not making full contact on the downward sweep at the nearside. Nothing that a small bend of the blade wont cure. Not fitted Aeor wipers and using (new) Bosch standard blades as David said, are working well.

Dougie