daleyboy

OBD1 Schrick VGI and Schimmel 268 cams

For sale is my Schrick which i have painted and put cool tape on the underside, it cost me £850 a few years back been sitting under my bed ever since :)

And a set of Schimmel 263 cams bought on a group buy i think they cost £350-£370.

Looking for £1100 ovno, wont split unless they both go :)

Open to reasonable offers.

Edited by daleyboy

Bargain Alert!!! Bearing in mind the Schrick manifolds are changing hands for around a grand this is a right deal...

Thanks Hofmeister :) just a little amendment they are 263's not 268's which i am reliably informed go together well with the shrick :)

If you find a taker for the manifold, then I'd be interested in the cams if they are 263s

I thought you were keeping this standard Ron :rolleyes: ;) :lol: keep it going mate your's is a cracker and I haven't seen it since you had the paint done.

The manifolds can be bought new still for £1000

Seriously? Where's that from? I thought they were nla

Ok so we have a possible taker for the cams, hofmeister they are defo 263's...............can i interest anyone in a Schrick VGI ?

Edited by daleyboy

If you find a taker for the manifold, then I'd be interested in the cams if they are 263s

What would you offer for the cams if i were to split Sir ?

I'll PM you mate, are they used?

How many miles have covered?

Lets do it in the thread...........they are brand new bought on a group buy and never fitted, ive only took them out of the packet once to look at them :)