perky15

full respray

Picking mine up in the morning cost a bit more than I thought going to get it waxed with this polymer sealant tomorrow :-) then drop the slow gt86 off thank god

Whatever sealant you have lined up for this mate When was it painted? You have to let it harden when it is a cold time of year you have to allow for this.

Picking mine up in the morning cost a bit more than I thought going to get it waxed with this polymer sealant tomorrow :-) then drop the slow gt86 off thank god

One of pur customers has gt86 well his wifes says it rubbish to 2nd one toyota had buy 1st one back off him cos all problems says new one just same. Look nice tho.

All done :-) ill try and get some pics up when the weather dies off a bit looks stunning just gotta fit the windscreen trim I am going to order a new one how do I remove the swirls from the mop? I noticed slight mop marks when the sun shines on the bonnet

been out in one of my friends mk4 r32 today and I might have to get myself one :-) not going to be yet but might have too sell the C too fund the R32 :-( gunna enjoy the car for a bit first :-) I dunno how to price it though it owes me a fair bit lol