ExR32

Mist in dials!

Hi all,

We all know that our cars hate cold weather, esp the front screen but Ive managed to secure mist/fog in my dials! Any reason? Appreciate help to fix.

Thanks

Warm the interior up thoroughly before you drive anywhere? ;)

The clocks are fairly well sealed so you might have some luck separating the case and popping a couple of dessicator sachets in, leaving for a bit with it sealed up and then taking them back out...

Not sure how it got it in but the clocks come out nice and easy , you could always take them out and stick them inside near a heat source over night or you could stick a dehumidifier in the car for a few days and suck all the moisture out the car

Thanks, this winter the car is sat outside, annoyingly and each morning I could get near a cup of water from the inside windows alone!

Thanks, this winter the car is sat outside, annoyingly and each morning I could get near a cup of water from the inside windows alone!

Sounds to me like you have a leak somewhere if that amount of moisture is on the windows! Have you checked for damp carpets etc?

My Corrado lives on the drive all year round and I've found that a couple of large de-humidifier bags, one on the dash and one on the rear shelf, keep it condensation free. Just do a search on e-bay for 'de-humidifier bags' and take your pick. Bring them inside and set them on a radiator or pop them in the oven to dry out every couple of weeks.......... job done.

Hi Leon263, just picked up a couple from Homebase! Sounds like a great idea, never knew such things existed! Cheers!

Cheap option: a big tub of white rice in the rear footwell. When it gets too soggy just bin it!

Source: a Ferrari-owning family friend who swears by it ;-)

Stone

Hi all

As suggested by Leon263, wow, this item works perfect! Not only does it clear the screen/windows every morning, Im sure its also helping generally. Thanks mate........ legend!