conor1992

Corrado Bonnet and Tailgate

For sale I have a Corrado bonnet, painted in a metallic dark blue (unsure of colour name/code but I'm sure someone on here can tell me). Overall generally in good condition, 2 long scratches on top, and some slight rust on a small section of the underside. Photographs show this clearly. No major stone chips or any dents in it. A good polish should get rid of the majority of the scratches.

If you would like any more pictures feel free to ask. You will be best off texting me on zero7seven9three5three4eight6one.

I'm after £25. Cash on collection, based in Reigate, Surrey RH1, Junction 8 off the M25. Or collection can also be arranged from Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20.

IMG_1426_zps7619b32a.jpg

IMG_1427_zpsae71c21c.jpg

IMG_1428_zps76b9af2a.jpg

IMG_1429_zps65d13289.jpg

IMG_1430_zps499dbf36.jpg

VW Corrado tailgate in a dark metallic blue, it's in brilliant condition, no dents, scratches, paint still shines. it still has the glass in it, as well as the spoiler, wiper, rear tub and inner rear lights. All in fantastic condition. The looms are all still in tact (just cable tied them to keep them out of the way).

IMG_1439_zps1bc19d1c.jpg

I'm after £40 collected, location and contact number is further up the ad incase you missed it. You really are best off texting or calling me if you want to talk.