Pat.

'05 Almera SXE DCI (140bhp Diesel) 6spd, satnav, clima/aircon, parking sensors etc

Hi everyone, got my trusty daily diesel for sale!

Spec as follows:

-Silver, 5 door 2005 Nissan Almera 2.2 DCI SXE (turbo diesel)

-140 bhp & 225lbft

-88k miles (Will go up as use weekly)

-6 speed

-Full auto climate control & aircon

-Built in sat-nav/ cd player etc

-Rear parking sensors

-Full electric windows x4, elec sunroof, mirrors etc.

around 4-5 months MOT & Tax (Need to double check this!)

I bought it early september as I was moving back down to leicester, so needed a comfy motorway cruiser for the 3hr M1 journey from leicester to family in North Yorkshire that I regularly do! I have done around 4-5k miles in it since then without an issue! It really is a pleasure to drive (Never thought I'd say that about a japanese car!)

It's quite a sleeper in all honesty as they're quite unknown. Pulls extremely well when you need to overtake etc, and motorway driving is great especially with the 6th gear. In town with small stop start journeys it returns 44mpg and a constant run on the m1 it gets 50mpg+ depending what speed you're doing!

It had just been serviced by the previous owner when I purchased it, so you're good for another 4-5k miles. All I have had to do when I bought it and had a pre- MOT check at my mates garage was replace the discs and pads all round. I have had this done on the rear, but not the fronts yet as they have plenty of life left! (Brand new boxed front discs and pads are included) I have also purchased 2x brand new tyres for when the backs need replacing (Still have life in them yet).

Pics (I will get decent ones asap, only could find these ones on my phone. I have since resprayed the front bumper!):-

image_zpsad2aea4b.jpg

image_zps011babfc.jpg

image_zps373bfa18.jpg

image_zpsa46d3146.jpg

image_zps80f042ce.jpg

image_zps57704b4a.jpg

image_zpse443cc70.jpg

image_zps05b0a894.jpg

And next to the reason for sale

image_zps9822063a.jpg

Bad points:

It has a few paint grazes on the front bumper, the towing eye cover has gone missing (Crap design wasn't held on very well) and down the passenger side there is a crease on the doors (Still looks very presentable it hasn't broken the paint etc! I didn't receive any paperwork other than recent MOT and V5 etc as the previous owner lost it in a house move (They're local and went to my friends garage for services etc so knew it was a good car before I bought it.)

All in all, a brilliant car (Cheap for the spec you get!) and is lovely to drive! (Genuinely, I'm used to mk2 20vt and R32's etc and can say it drives well!) Reason for sale is my insurance renewal is coming up in a month and want to get my R32 corrado back on the road (Can't afford to have 2 cars)

Car is located near Kirkbymoorside, North Yorkshire. Although I live in Leicester half the time too so either is fine!

£1200, I preferably need a cash sale, but would p/x for a mk2 gti 3dr or a cheap mk3 golf diesel. Cheers!