flyingmatt555

HEADLIGHT SWITCH (for 1995 Storn) Needed Urgently ! Does anyone have one ?

Hi I am struggling to find a late model headlight switch for my 1995 Corrado Storm. VW Part number on my broken one is; 535 941 531F.

I purchased one last week from a company online and it appears to be the wrong part and possibily for a US model as the pins on the back are a different configuration. Highly frustrating!

If anyone can help, has a spare, or is breaking a Corrado, it would be much appreciated. Cash waiting.

Regards

Matt

I believe they are obsolete now and are a common failure point as they become brittle with heat. Your best bet would be to ask in someones breaking thread for a used part. Also there was a group buy for an aftermarket switch that a member arranged to be made. Take a look for the group buy thread and try contacting him to see whether he might run another buy in the future. These copies are meant to be better than the originals (I have one as a spare but have not used it yet).

But as you need it right now I'd ask Larceny Fink in his breaking thread. Sadly his car was recently written off but I expect he'll probably have the headlight switch still in the car:

http://www.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=84983

There are the chinese made ones about which work well. Think they list them on ebay for £30ish. Were about £60 from the dealers.